Oxypod™ – The complete solution to air removal and better heating performance
Prevention is better than a cure
Introducing Oxypod™ – confirmed by NPL ‘to remove dissolved oxygen to 1 – 3 parts per billion’.
Air bubbles circulate in system water, damaging boilers, pumps, pipes, radiators and heat exchangers. All this makes a heating system corrosive, inefficient and causes cold spots in radiators.
Installing the award winning, Patented Oxypod™ in the primary flow section of a heating or cooling system cures these problems. It is the egg-shape design which creates a natural phenomenon of water implosion resulting in a vortex forming under the Oxypod™, the air is then drawn back through the central dip-tube in the device and dispelled through the air vent valve at the top of the Oxypod™ (view video at http://www.oxypod.me/)
With an Oxypod™ installed:
- The water remains clear and the conductivity is reduced;
- Corrosion is virtually eliminated;
- The boiler will have less work to do and thermostats can be turned down;
- The system will heat up faster;
- Radiators will work to their full specified performance and won’t need to be bled again;
- The system will run more quietly;
- Customers will make significant savings on their energy & maintenance bills.
Oxypod™ is compatible with heating systems old and new, powered by gas, oil, biomass and air to water and ground-source heat pumps.
The Oxypod™ can be purchased at a special price of £125 through the TradeHelp Buying Group (usual RRP £160). To join the TradeHelp Buying Group for free simply download the TradeHelp app from the App Store or Google Play and go to the settings area.