Once your installer has provided your quote, we can get in touch at your convenience to discuss your payment options and confirm your details. Following this, you will be either emailed a personalised link for completing your credit application or, if preferred, we can carry out the application over the telephone.
If your application is successful the lender will send out your finance documents for you to read and electronically sign. This process usually takes a matter of minutes.
Once your documents are received by the lender, they can proceed to approve your finance. Once we are notified of this, we will let your installer know and they will be in touch to arrange an installation date at your convenience.
- Individuals only – 18 years or over (purchasing for personal, not business, use)
- Howeowner with email address and ability to make payments by direct debit
- Resident in the UK for at least the last 12 months
- Be employed or self-employed in permanent, paid employment (minimum 16 hours per week)
- a student nurse/doctor
- receiving disability allowance
- a houseperson with a partner in permanent paid employment.