TradeHelp Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: TradeHelp Ltd, registered number, whose registered office is at Marchwiel Centre, Bryn Lane, Wrexham Ind Est, LL13 9UT.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of TradeHelp Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of any competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition unless otherwise stated in the additional specific competition terms and conditions below.
- By entering any competition connected with TradeHelpelpHelp, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, which also include the specific terms relevant to the given competition as set out below and in the body of any competition advertisement.
- Route to entry for the competition, the prize/s available, the manner in which winners will be chosen, details of how to enter, and any specific rules are set out below in respect of each relevant competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be as set out below in respect of each relevant competition. After any closing date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the promoter or other organiser.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter and/or such other method as is set out in the specific competition terms below within 28 days (or such other period of time as is specified in the specific competition terms) of the closing date.
- If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, any required travel costs).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter also reserves the right to modify, discontinue or cancel any competition without prior notice if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Where practicable, any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. The promoter will publicise the identity of the winner on its social media accounts.
- By submitting your personal information in connection with any competition you agree to receive emails from TradeHelp containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You may unsubscribe at any time in response to any email that we send.
- By entering a competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your competition entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
TradeHelp Survey Draw
Terms & Conditions
- This draw is open to all TradeHelp members and non members over 18, excluding employees of TradeHelp and their families.
- To enter the draw the participant must complete the TradeHelp survey, via the link provided, confirming their entry with their contact details.
- The prize is one Amazon voucher to the value or £250.
- The prize draw will close on Thursday 2nd July 2020 and the winner will be drawn at random on or before Monday 6th July and notified shortly thereafter via phone and/or email.
- The winner will be sent the voucher on email to the address provided in the survey.
Any question regarding a competition should be directed to email@example.com.