We are delighted to announce that TradeHelp members can now access £80 cash back on the Navien LCB700 boiler and £20 on any other Navien boiler…
January cash back promotion
For the whole of January TradeHelp members can now access £80 on any LCB700 oil boiler and £20 on any other Navien boiler.
Designing and manufacturing reliable, easy to install boilers for over 40 years, Navien are the 4th largest global boiler manufacturer. They are the name behind the best selling boiler in the US and boast the world’s largest boiler manufacturing plant, with an annual capacity of 2 million units.
How to claim your cash back
If you have TradeHelp terms with Plumbase then you do not need to do anything. TradeHelp will be notified of your purchase and claim on your behalf. For purchases from any other merchant please provide proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the handy ‘Document Upload’ option from the main menu of your TradeHelp app. Once received from the manufacturer TradeHelp will pay the funds directly into your account.
Why Choose Navien LCB700 Blue Flame Oil Boilers?
Take a look at the video HERE!
- Blue flame is set to replace yellow flame in oil boilers. Navien’s revolutionary blue flame technology guarantees superior efficiency and ultra-low NOx emissions.
- Weighing only 67kg, the Navien LCB700 is lightweight, easy to handle and optimised for a simple, fast and cost-effective installation.
- Class-leading flue lengths of up to 20 meters and an IPX5 rating mean that the Navien LCB700 can be installed almost anywhere in your property, with total siting flexibility.
- The full text driven control panel gives you total control of heating and hot water temperatures. The display will even inform your Navien service engineer about how efficiently the unit is preforming.
- The traditional stainless steel and brass construction means built-in reliability combined with the high efficiency for which Navien are famous.
- The Navien LCB700 provides up to ERP A+ when used in conjunction with our Smart Plus control pack.
- The Navien LCB700 also comes “opentherm” ready, meaning it allows instant access to the latest control technology with minimum disruption and reduced installation costs.
- The Navien LCB700 Combi offers a built-in Intelligent Mode. This self-learning mode monitors DHW (Domestic how water) usage and prepares it according to the end-user’s typical usage routine. The unit continues to monitor and adjust as necessary.
Download the brochure [ Link to – https://navienuk.com/media/2019/11/Navien-LCB700-Installer-Brochure-May2020.pdf]
Go to Navien [Link to https://navienuk.com/]
Not already a member of the free TradeHelp Network?
To access this offer and many more, plus free software and the ability to offer finance, simply sign up below.